Each student will be responsible for preparing one presentation on pharmacological management of the disease or pharmacological applications of a drug or group of drugs.
- Each student will clearly write a title for this topic. Examples are ‘Pharmacological Management of Deep Vein Thrombosis and/or Pulmonary Embolisms Using Anticoagulants/Thrombolytics and Nursing Implications’ or ‘Pharmacological Effects of Anti-hypertensive Medications in the Management of Hypertension and Nursing Implications’
- Nursing Implications are the nursing related consequences and what you as the nurse should be looking for in the treatment and care of your patient.
- Students must get their title approved by the professor before the deadline shown in your schedule. Unapproved titles will not be accepted
- The presentation must identify the Pharmacodynamic properties and actual/potential effects on the patient.
- This is worth 20 points.
- POWER POINT 8 SLIDE MINIMUN TOPIC HYPERTHIROIDISM AND MEDICATIONS