- What makes them effective leaders?
- How do they increase motivation within their organization?
- How will they be remembered in business history?
- How did they use their communication skills to gain support for their ideas?
- What are some of the techniques they use for problem-solving, generating alternative solutions, and effective bias-free decision making?
You must reference: at least eight (8) peer-reviewed sources and your textbook. Document your citations throughout the text of your 5 – 7 page paper; APA 7th edition is the accepted format for all Westcliff University classes.
Your paper must include an introduction and a clear thesis, several body paragraphs, and a conclusion. Top papers demonstrate a solid understanding of the material AND critical thinking.